i dunno some star seekers doodles.
I might not be making a whole lot recently but I’m still practicing everyday. Here’s an angry Will.
Still waiting for those accessories but here you go. Nice and colored.
sparradile said: Although unless this is a tut on anthropomorphizing Furret, this seems like a bad example because that is a humanoid torso and not a ferret/weasel/mustela one…
Huh? ah yes I can see that! This was just me drawing off the furret pokemon design real quickly last night. I’ll try and do more research on the real life counterparts if I finish anything.
I think I still want to make that quick tutorial whenever the time allows.
ONCE YOU GET THIS, YOU HAVE TO SAY FIVE NICE THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF AND SEND IT TO TEN OF YOUR FAVOURITE FOLLOWERS n v n)/'')
- I’m ambitious in a good way I think? I definitely know where I want to be in the future
- I’ve been practicing art related things nearly every day for 4ish years aha I guess that means I’m persistent.
- I’ve been taught at a young age to have good character. Trustworthiness, Respect, Responsibility, Fairness, Caring, and Citizenship you know that stuff they try to get kids in american schools to observe. I basically try to be nice to everyone regardless if they haven’t shown me the same treatment or do something I don’t agree with and also that I don’t participate in things I view as wrong.
- I’m mild mannered. I don’t get worked up easily. (I get emotional though when sad things happen or people are getting hurt somehow ;u;)
- ummmm I’m a good listener I think. If that means you just want someone to hear what you’re saying, while I might not necessarily have anything to respond with! I don’t have much advice to give yet beyond generic stuff I’ve been told myself like believe in yourself and all that. I’m a very blank slate still!
huh I see there are a couple of tutorials floating around regarding pmd character design and I think have some more tricks I’ve learned that might be a tad on the intermediate-advanced side, but I don’t know if anyone would be interested in that coming from me?? idk if I want to make something better put together or not if people aren’t interested in seeing more :B
I wasn’t home for the past few days so I didn’t get much done in terms of art (did get a whole lot of other things done though). I think I’ll be drawing humans a lot more now. I’ve gotten to the point where they are fun to draw and the practice will do me some good. Here have a Dint gijinka. If he wasn’t working for the researchers he probably would have messier cloths.
Ok I am done. I wanted to add more cameos, but ran out of energy. If your team didn’t make it in, just imagine they’re on the elevated plateau behind the guild leaders.
now that this is done, we can start preparing the M1 epilogue illustrated story.
Let me just say that I am thrilled to see Dint and Norel peeking out there in the corner. It’s exciting to know that they have left a positive impression on people from the get go and I hope I can continue to push forward my plans and ideas for these two! I’m also hoping to learn a lot from future participation and I wish you admins luck on your end! This piece is very beautiful!
Here’s a Dint for yoooouuuuu! :D Enjoy!
OH MY GOSH you drew my Dork AHHHH he looks so cute and scared and adorable just ;u; Thank you so much!
AHH I DID IT AFTER SO MANY BACK AND FORTH HOURS man I hate doing line art uggghhh but now!! Yes now I get to color it ahaha! Also this is like a major sneak peek of what I want to see happen soonish. It’s like the smallest fundamental chunk of things but yep spoiler. Anticipating that new app that’s what this is.
Personal PMD-U Npcs: Team Tri-Ribbon
Just be clear this is a fake researchers team. I was checking my notes for team Drip and realized I had one last batch of designs to make (if my plans work out. I still dunno) so here they are. You’ll learn more about them with time, but for now know they are a team working for the researchers and are a very tight-knit group.
Brinn the Clauncher, Ckett the medicham, and Kim the Elekid
Dint and Norel doing things that don’t require screaming