I had a mighty need to counter creepy with cute. I’m now satisfied :B
I took a four hour nap and then I couldn’t get back to sleep so I drew. Sorry this is kind of err sad, but I wanted to see if I could draw a hopeless expression. I don’t really know but I tried :T Just some random pokemon here.
He had always done it for them
He wasn’t sure if there were any of them left, honestly
They were undurable things after all
It’s a wonder he’s even made it this far
Was there anyone left out there who he had known?
He couldn’t be sure
He still had it though…
A so called family of millions
Millions of empty faces…
He had always done it for them
Finals are upon me and I’ve been REALLY busy. I made a personal npc this time seeing as I really wanted to draw a fish. Random npc Remoraid design
I’m so exhausted and just… I hope this looks ok when I wake up eventually. Michel Badru character belonging to Tencoth
I’ve been having trouble liking anything I do lately so just making myself draw without options like erasers that can be any useful size and lots of undo and layers and just doodling in MSPaint yep
There’s some PMD stuff in here so enjoy
Oh wait! Got to reblog this awesomeness before I get to bed and forget! That bird in the bottom left corner is adorable! :U
I just couldn’t draw a decent looking deer tonight so I’ll give it another later and then try another of sinis’s characters. For now enjoy Sinbad of Team Shakkaboom as part of my Written Characters Designs bit.
Oh right, here’s today’s
This is PMD stuff too so here y’all go.
AHhhhAH these last two days were so rough and I’m stressing out, but this just made me feel so much better. Thank you sparra!
well I need to get to bed so I could only do so much quickly so I’ll attempt to finish a full body one later and maybe change the face a bit idk. This is of Paulie the Stanler of Team Varekai
comixqueen said: “Team Varekai”? :D As in Cirque du Soleil??
I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what she had in mind because it’s a perfect name for this team!
Ok well this is the first of Sinis’s characters and the designs for written characters. I wanted to draw her again after awhile of actually practicing designing stuff for a bit. Here is Penumbra the Tranquill of team Varekai, an old friend of Persia’s. I really wanted to make her look what I had always imagined since I never felt I got it right. Idk how well I’ve done so now.
I realized I haven’t made anything for my self imposed design challenge all week so here you go a random Crawdaunt design.
I have a proposal for pmd-e writers to make though. If you are a writer and have a pmd-e character with a nice description of their personality, would you be willing to leave a link of your app so I can try to interpret my own design for them based on said description? Since I am running out of designs I am willing to share, I want to test myself to make a design fitting for a personality with out any aid of art or descriptions portraying to the appearence the writter had in mind. If you were willing to let me draw your character freely this way, please leave a link for me of said character and I’ll attempt every night to make one before I get to bed! (even if you have drawn a art reference for them and I’ve seen it or anything like that I could still draw your character.) I’d prefer one per team encase I get swamped since this is technically me taking requests, but if not just drop whoever by me and I’ll see what I can do. I already have a couple of characters in mind from sinistroscribe to draw and you should see those soon but yeah! Go ahead!
Hi everyone!!! This is an art supplies giveaway for me reaching an amount of followers I said I’d do a giveaway at!
Here are the things you’ll be getting, as you can see from the photo!
- 6” by 10” Sketchbook for both wet and dry media
- A bottle of ink, you pick the color, I’ll order it from a specific site
- A fountain pen that comes with the ink from the same site
- 11 colors of Cotman Winsor & Newton watercolors
- 3 brushes
- A drawing of a subject of your choice to go on the first page! You might want to check my art out if you’re unfamiliar with me to see what types of things I usually do
And that’s that. I don’t use any of those watercolor tubes anymore, as I’ve replaced them each with higher quality tubes, so I thought: why not give them away? And I like the fountain pen I’ve been using so much that I think I’d like someone else to try it, too. I’ve also replaced the three brushes I’ve included here, so I don’t need those, either. And a drawing for good measure.
Here are the rules! Please follow these:
- No giveaway blogs. I want more people to actually see this and have a chance at getting something; a lot of artists don’t have a lot of money…
- Reblogs enter you, and a Like helps. You can’t just like - but you can do both to double your chances of just reblogging (if it falls on someone who liked it, I’ll check to see if they reblogged it)
- I’ll be checking the blog that wins to see if you’re an active blog.
- You gotta use these after they arrive! I obviously can’t enforce this, but I want to see people not being timid! Make art! That’s what these are for. I know a thing that stops a lot of people is being scared they’ll mess up and waste expensive supplies… but if this is a gift, that shouldn’t matter!
- This ends on May 24th. If I send an ask and you don’t respond within 2 days, I’ll ask the next person, and so on.
- I will ship anywhere. I’ll pay the shipping.
I think that’s everything. Have fun!!! Good luck!
A lil on the late side here but Happy birthday Srar!
This is so freaking adorable ahhh Thank you, I love this all so much! ;u;
For Srar’s birthday, a vengeful Gilly! :D
Eeeee! Vengeful Gilly!!
I Love it so much!! Thank you again!